Welcome

Listen to 3 Doors Down, "Pages", and maybe you can figure out why I quit. A person bothers to put themselves out there, and no one bothers to care what they have to say, what do you expect.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Been thinking...

I've been thinking (which sometimes I wonder if I do too much of).  Having something of a logical mind, I've been re-evaluating my past relationship experience.  I don't like the conclusions I've come to, and I would like nothing more than to have a woman (only need one), to prove me wrong.
What I've come to is, the nice women are all committed already, and what is left are the self-centered, judgmental types that live in an imaginary world, where only "Ken" (perfect guy) exists for "Barbie" (herself).  And since I'm not "Ken" (I'm not tall, well off, etc), I do not exist.  And if I present myself, I'm either ignored, or judged (poorly at that) and effectively told to go to hell.  These are the "Nice christian" women mind you.  Don't dare judge them, but it's ok for them to do it.
The only women left after that are... well, there favorite place is probably the couch with plenty of food.  Sorry, but I want someone I can do outdoorsy stuff with.  I like an evening movie too, but I don't want to live there.  I should loose a few pounds as it is.
Anyway, yeah, I'm sick of trying, some days I about ready to say "F* this", and just admit I will never find my "other half".  I had someone tell me once there are plenty of women that like shorter guys.
My thought was "Really?  Where are they, are any of them cute?" lololol
See, no one else probably would like my conclusions, much less my situation.  As I said, I would like to have a woman find me (I obviously can't pick them), that likes the outdoors, intelligent, has morals, christian, yada-yada... I just don't see it happening.  I'm not a people person, I'm not good at approaching a woman (scares me to death actually).  I'm not stupid, I have ethics/morals, and I honestly don't think I'm bad looking... I never had a problem with my height, till women started making a deal breaker of it.
Me finding the right woman looks to be in the "Miracle" neighborhood of possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment