Welcome

Listen to 3 Doors Down, "Pages", and maybe you can figure out why I quit. A person bothers to put themselves out there, and no one bothers to care what they have to say, what do you expect.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Odds Are...

Seems like one of these days I'll find a real woman. With all the towns, lakes, and other populated areas around me, it seems like I could find someone. Of course, that is all assuming they use a computer and check singles sites... or maybe visit my church and happen to notice me. Some how I've got a feeling my odds would be better winning the lotto. How do I find someone that isn't where I am? Bars? Clubs? I don't drink, and those are all superficial, and I've already got the superficial issues with women online. What are my options? I don't know what else I'm suppose to do. I considered checking if I could put an ad in a local newspaper classified, but that would assume the right woman would read it. I don't think my odds are very good there, chances are I'd get spammed, harassed, or stalked.
The only thing I can see is God bringing the right woman across my path.... It has sort of happened before, just wasn't the right woman (crazy mental backstabbing b....)
*sigh* I've got my presence scattered online. I'm active in my church. I've done what I can, I'm pretty much just trying to filter out the spam and other undesireables. I drop a message to someone now and then that catches my interest, but nothing seems to come of them, I just get ignored.
As a quote I read once went... "Be who you are, mean what you say. Those that mind don't matter. And those that matter, don't mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment