Welcome

Listen to 3 Doors Down, "Pages", and maybe you can figure out why I quit. A person bothers to put themselves out there, and no one bothers to care what they have to say, what do you expect.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

ARGH!

Yes, I'm a little frustrated. All my "friends" have their friends or family to do stuff with. People have stuff they want me to do, but there doesn't seem to be time for them to return the favor.
Everyone has their 'clicks' and I'm standing there figiting, looking like something has my attention.
If/when I try to seek someone out to talk to, someone else has to come along and interrupt (that is probably going to call them about something piddly tomorrow away). I don't want much, but I'm tired for everyone else thinking they are more important, and other people that enable them. It irritates me to no end when I try to talk to someone I haven't seen in a long time, and someone else has to interrupt! And then we never get to catch up again. I've lost contact with some people because I got tired of it being such a fight to get to talk to them... phones and email never seem to work both ways (in essence, they don't care that we lost touch).
"Alone in a room full of friends." Yep, about sums it up, in real life and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment