Welcome

Listen to 3 Doors Down, "Pages", and maybe you can figure out why I quit. A person bothers to put themselves out there, and no one bothers to care what they have to say, what do you expect.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Faults alarm? Beats me...

Well, she has fallen off the face of the planet after send me a set of questions, which I answer as best I can, then say 'hey, these are pretty good, do me favor and answer these yourself, and here is a few more'. The paranoid part of me finds it an interesting coincidence. My more sensible side says maybe something happened and she is unable to get back. Problem is, I think it would have to be pretty serious, most likely with her mom. Would have been nice to get a 'hey, something came up, I promise I'll get back to you when I can'.
I took some new pictures of me, figured I'd send when she answered the questions, but I'm not even sure we are still on talking terms or not. I sent her a email a day or 2 ago, just asking if everything was ok. I even happen to find her on facebook, and sent a friend request. 5 days of silence. I'd been exploring my feelings, trying to get a better grasp of what I wanted in a relationship, what I could offer, and where I'd maybe need some help (be it from her or someone like my pastor). This is kind of a learning experience for me, I'm effectively starting from scratch on the whole relationship/dating deal, and trying to keep my bad experiences out of the way. Now I kind of feel like I'm on indefinite hold. I don't like being in the dark on what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment